Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
$59.00Price in reward points: 133 What are Reward Points?
Reward Points are gained by referring ITU courses to other students.
TRY IT FREE FOR 48 HOURS
Access our entire library for 48 hours.
Just fill out the form below.
CHFI certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. The CHFI certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personal, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- 1.0 Intro to Course
- 1.5 Intro to Forensics
- 2.0 Forensics Investigation Process
- 3.0 Searching and Seizing
- 4.0 Digital Evidence
- 5.0 First Responder Procedures
- 6.0 Forensic Lab
- 7.0 Hard Disks and File Systems
- 8.0 Windows Forensics
- 9.0 Data Acquisition and Duplication
- 10.0 Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- 11.0 Using Access Data FTK and Special Steps
- 12.0 EnCase
- 13.0 Stenography
- 14.0 Passwords
- 15.0 Log Correlation
- 16.0 Network Forensics
- 17.0 Wireless Attacks
- 18.0 Web Attacks
- 19.0 Email Crimes
- 20.0 Mobile Investigation
- 21.0 Investigation Reports
- 22.0 Expert Witness