Quickbooks Point of Sale (POS)
$49.00Price in reward points: 133 What are Reward Points?
Reward Points are gained by referring ITU courses to other students.
TRY IT FREE FOR 48 HOURS
Access our entire library for 48 hours.
Just fill out the form below.
QuickBooks Point of Sale helps retailers go far beyond the cash register with an easy-to use, affordable, scalable, customizable, integrated software and hardware system. QuickBooks POS handles routine tasks so retailers can pay more attention to running their business. This software can track inventory, sales, and customer information, giving retailers more time to think about what to stock, how to price merchandise, when to reorder, and how to serve their customers better.
During this course, you’ll learn the following topics:
- Introduction to Point of Sale
- Creating and Setting Up Point of Sale
- Determine Your Point of Sale Additions
- Navigating and Customizing the Homepage
- Company Preferences
- Setting Up Quickbooks Connection
- Setting Up Sales Tax
- Workstation Preferences
- Additional Features
- Employee Security
- Reward Programs
- Setting up Inventory
- Adding Styles Assemblies and Groups
- Working with Inventory
- Working with Price Level and Discounts
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Adding Shipping Info
- Tracking Sales and Commission
- Taking Payments and Giving Change
- Recording Tips
- Handling Tricky Sales and Returns
- Working with Sales and Work Orders
- Purchasing Merchandise
- Receiving Purchase Orders
- Managing Inventory
- Reporting Point of Sales
- Quickbooks Financial
- Protecting Your Data
- Adding 3rd Party Apps
- Summary of Point of Sale